I dyed up some patriotic yarn last week and cast on some socks as soon as the yarn dried. I have enough yarn left over that I can probably make her a pair next summer with red or blue heels, toes, and cuffs.
- PATTERN: Rose City Rollers –
- STARTED: June 23rd 2016 – COMPLETED: June 29th 2016
- YARN: Knit Picks Bare Stroll – hand dyed by me
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 194 yards/42 grams
- FIBER CONTENT: 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- NEEDLES: 2.25 mm (US # 1) Knit Picks fixed circular 47 inch needles
- SIZE: 64 sts
- MODIFICATIONS: I modified the pattern so that my socks have a ribbed cuff instead of a rolled cuff. I knit 2 x 2 ribbing for 6 rounds and then I followed the pattern for the rest of the sock.