I love this pair of socks that I knit for my Daughter. I let her pick out the yarn. She was not entirety impressed when I told her that they were a Christmas gift and that she had to wait for Christmas to get them. I reminded her that I have already given her 3 pairs of socks this year and that she is getting a pair for her up coming birthday too. Plus I have another pair on the needles for her. So she’s not neglected by any means.
- PATTERN: modified from the Rose City Rollers pattern
- STARTED: June 23RD – COMPLETED: July 6th 2016
- YARN: Knit Picks Felici in the shade of Rainbow
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: I used 11 grams or 50 yards of black scrap yarn and 39 grams or 170 yards of the Felici yarn
- FIBER CONTENT: 75% Merino/ 25% Nylon
- NEEDLES: 2.25 mm (US size 1)
- SIZE: 64 sts
- MODIFICATIONS: I modified the pattern so that my socks have a ribbed cuff instead of a rolled cuff. I knit 2 x 2 ribbing for 10 rounds and then I followed the pattern for the rest of the sock.
- NOTES: Christmas gift for my Daughter