- PATTERN: Rose City Rollers
- STARTED: June 17 – COMPLETED: August 11th
- YARN: Knit Picks Bare! Stroll yarn that my kids dyed their selves with Kool Aid
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 204 yards/44 grams
- FIBER CONTENT: 75% Wool – Merino – 25% Nylon superwash
- NEEDLES: 2.25 mm US # 1
- SIZE: women’s size 8
- MODIFICATIONS: I modified the pattern so that my socks have a ribbed cuff instead of a rolled cuff. I knit a twisted 1 x1 ribbing for 16 rounds, I used an eye of partridge heel, and then I followed the pattern for the rest of the sock.
- NOTES: gift for my Daughter
It’s pretty amazing that this huge mess that we made with Kool – Aid turned into these super cute socks and I have enough left to make something else.
I hope that you all have a safe, healthy, happy, and creative week.