One more Christmas gift off of my list. I figured that it was about time that I knit my Hubby a pair of socks considering the fact that he buys me a lot of yarn. The problem is that he wont use anything that I make other than hats and I don’t want to waste my time making things that wont be put to use. I admit that these were not the most fun thing that I have ever knit. I find that I like my socks bright and cheery and full of color and this knit was the complete opposite of that.
- PATTERN: None – I just casted on 72 sts and made it up as I went – heel flap & gusset – rounded toe
- STARTED: July 11th – COMPLETED: Aug 14th
- YARN: Knit Picks Bare! Stroll – hand dyed by myself
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 287 yards or 62 grams
- NEEDLES: 2.25 mm US Size 1
- SIZE: 72 sts/Men’s 12
I hope that you all have a great weekend. Take care ❤ Missy