The last time I was in Wal-Mart I found myself in the craft department – go figure right!?!? Well the earth/fall tones in the yarn just screamed “buy me buy me” and I couldn’t resist. I was surprised when I found the pink and blue stripes in the middle of the skein of yarn. This is one of the coziest and densest scarves that I have ever knit. I wish that I had purchased more and I would have but this was the only one in the store.
One more gift knocked off my Christmas list. I am hoping to have my Christmas knitting done by Halloween.
- PATTERN: Diane’s Diagonal Scarf
- STARTED: September 8th 2016
- COMPLETED: September 10th 2016
- YARN: Lion Brand Landscapes (new Aran) in the shade of Desert Spring
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 147 yards/100 grams
- NEEDLES: 5.0 mm/US # 8
- SIZE: 25 sts
- MODIFICATIONS: I knit the pattern with 25 stitches instead of 27 stitches in hopes that the scarf would end up a couple of inches longer.