One more Christmas gift checked off my list….
Good Morning! Wow this week the weather has really changed. I love the crisp cool mornings but I’m not a fan of the grey, cloudy, and rainy weather. I finished up this market bag the other day but I haven’t had a chance to get it out in the natural light to photograph it yet. Hopefully soon… until then I let Butterball have his first modeling gig.
- PATTERN: Ilene Bag by Hannah Mason
- STARTED: September 26th
- COMPLETED: October 3rd
- YARN: the main part of the bag was knit in Lily Sugar’n Cream Ombres in the shade of Hippi and the bottom and handles was knit in Peaches & Cream in the shade of Bright Blue
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 256 yards/145 grams
- FIBER CONTENT: 100% cotton
- NEEDLES: 4.00 mm/US Size 6