I am so pleased with the way this Barley Hat turned out. I held two strands of my hand dyed yarns together to create this look .
I have enough yarn left to make two more hats. I want to dye some orange yarn to pair with the colorful yarn and maybe gray or black for the third hat
- PATTERN: Barley Hat by Tin Can Knits
- STARTED: 11/10/2016
- COMPLETED: 11/14/2016
- YARN: The Blue Yarn – Bare Stroll Fingering Sock Yarn – 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon & The Unicorn Farts Yarn – Bare Stroll Glimmer – 70% Fine Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Stellina
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 60 grams 30 of each color
- NEEDLES: US Size 6 4.0 mm
- SIZE: Large
- MODIFICATIONS: I used two strands of fingering weight held together. I also knit the entire hat on size 6 needles instead of going up to an 8 as suggested
I hope that you all have a happy and creative weekend.