It’s here Christmas is here. I haven’t even bothered to start cleaning yet and I’m hosting Christmas. My windows and blinds need to be cleaned as well as my carpets plus all of the usual cleaning and food prep.
I finished knitting my Christmas hat. I love how this hat turned out. I wish that I had purchased more of this yarn so I could make more hats.
- PATTERN: Sockhead Slouch Hat
- STARTED: October 24th 2016
- COMPLETED: December 20th 2016
- YARN: Knitted Wit Pixie Plied in the Shade of Bad Santa
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 280 yards/70 grams
- FIBER CONTENT: 92% Wool – Merino/8% Other
- NEEDLES: 2.25 mm/US # 1 and 3.25 mm/US # 3
I hope that you all have a happy, safe and Merry Christmas ❤ Missy