HAPPY NEW YEAR…!!!
I wrote up some craft goals for 2015 and stuck with them for the most part. In 2016 I skipped making a list and found myself all over the place so I am going to try it again this year.
YEAR LONG GOALS
- KNIT FROM MY STASH!
- Find something to do with this blasted yarn… I picked this yarn out in December of 2014 with the intentions of knitting it into some kind of intricate Nordic stitch pattern. I had no idea that the fuzzy slippery stuff was going to be so hard to work with. I dyed the white teal when I was first learning how to dye yarn. In 2017 this WILL BECOME SOME SORT OF SHAWL I am thinking of using one of these two patterns Love Letter or Swoop
- SOCKS: I found out about the #boxosoxkal too late into last year to participate with all of the other projects that I had planned. My plan is to knit at least 13 pairs of socks for myself this year.
- I have a SOCK pattern book called LACE SOCKS by KATHLEEN TAYLOR. I’m challenging myself to knit all of the adult patterns.
- SWEATERS: Finish the sweaters that I currently have in progress
- SHAWLS: Finish the two shawls I have in progress
- CROSS STITCH: finish all of the cross stitch mini projects that I have and finish all of the ones that my Sister started before she passed on
- BOOKS: read a little every day with the goal of finishing at least one book a month
- COZY MEMORIES: I plan to knit one block with 9 squares a month
- GRANNY STRIPED AFGHAN: I plan to crochet at least 18 rows a month
- FINISH MY CHRISTMAS CRAFTING FOR 20 PEOPLE BY HALLOWEEN
- MAKE 52 HATS
- MAKE 52 DISHCLOTHS/KITCHEN ITEMS
- MAKE 52 CRAFT SALE ITEMS
- MAKE AT LEAST 12 DONATION HATS
- KNIT 5 CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS