Ironically my first finished object of the year is Christmas gift for 2017. I started it on Christmas Eve. I wanted to start something Christmasy but yet girly and I think that I managed to pull off both. It’s a pink striped Christmas stocking that will go to my cousin’s baby for her second Christmas. I plan to knit a little sweater to go a long with it but I will flip flop it so that the light pink is more predominate and the bright pink will be the accent color. The stocking is pictured with a standard 12 inch ruler for size comparison.
- PATTERN: I knit it toe up with 60 sts
- STARTED: December 24th 2016
- COMPLETED: January 5th 2017
- YARN: Knit Picks Mighty Stitch in the shades of Cream, Blush, and Fairy Tale
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 270 yards
- NEEDLES: 5.0 mm/US # 8