Baby season tend to come and go in families. In the last month or so I have heard about two new baby boy’s coming into the family so I figured that I had better get started on baby gifts. I used to keep a stash of baby gifts around the house but there were so many babies a few years ago that I used up my gift stash. I plan to knit a few sweaters for gifts and then I plan to restock my gift pile.
With this sweater I planned to add some super cute puppy buttons but I purchased the buttons after I had knit the button holes. Unfortunately, the button holes were too small so I will save them for one of the next sweaters.
- RECIPIENT: ? will let the new Mom’s choose
- PATTERN: Wee Lima
- SIZE: 12 – 18 months
- STARTED: March 29th 2017
- COMPLETED: April 2nd 2017
- YARN: Knit Picks Brava – Sky
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 398 yards/182 grams
- NEEDLES: 4.00 mm/US 6 – 4.5 mm/US 7
- MODIFICATIONS/NOTES: the shoulders seem a bit larger compared to the circumference of the chest. I don’t plan to use this pattern again
I discovered when I added the yardage of this project to my KnitMeter.com account that this project pushed me over 30 miles of yarn KNIT since I started keeping track in January of 2014. That doesn’t include all of the crochet projects that I have done in that time frame.