My donation hat for the Month of May was an interesting knit. It offered a little challenge but it wasn’t really difficult once I figured out the chart. I love the texture of this hat.
- RECIPIENT: donation hat
- PATTERN: Tweedy Honeycomb Toque
- SIZE: one size
- STARTED: May 19th
- COMPLETED: May 21st
- YARN: Knit Picks Mighty Stitch in the shade of Silver (I held two strands together to get a bulkier yarn)
- YARDAGE/WEIGHT: 254 yards
- NEEDLES: cuff 5.0 mm US 8/hat 6.5 mm US 10.5
- MODIFICATIONS/NOTES: a lot of the notes on Ravelry said that this pattern runs a little small. I chose to hold two strands of yarn together to get a bulkier yarn and I also increased the needle sizes to make a bigger hat. Much easier than changing the math in a charted pattern.