So after finishing up my Christmas gifts and donation hats I decided to knit up a few more hats some for gifts and some for my Craft Sale pile. In fact since I last posted I have knit a total of 9 hats and 12 dishcloths! I’ve also been crocheting on two different blankets. I’d say that craft sale prep is in high gear!
I knit these two Stash Busting Helix Hats for my baby gift pile
I knit these two Stash Busting Helix Hats for my nieces that are staying with us.
I knit these two Stash Busting Helix Hats to drop off at an old friends house when I’m back home next time
and last but not least I knit these two Stash Busting Helix Hats for my craft sale pile
- GIFT RECIPIENT: several
- PATTERN: Stash Busting Helix Hats by Jessica Rose *free on Ravelry
- SIZE: 2 baby, 4 child, 2 adult
- STARTED: September 29th
- COMPLETED: October 11th
- YARN: first 6 hats used Knit Picks Mighty Stitch and the last 2 hats used Red Heart Super Saver
- HANDDYED: n/a
- YARDAGE: 810 yards
- WEIGHT: n/a
- NEEDLES: 4.5 mm/US 7
- METHOD: knit in the round and closed with magic loop
- MODIFICATIONS: Baby – 80 sts, 1.5 inch 1×1 ribbed cuff, separate in half (40 sts), knit body of hat for 4.25 inches, k 10 place marker, close as directed in pattern Child – 84 sts, 2 inch 1×1 ribbed cuff, decrease 4 stitches, separate in half (40 sts), knit body of hat for 6.5 inches, k 10 place marker, close as directed in pattern Adult – add .75 inches to the body of the hat before closing as directed in the pattern.