I felt like I spent a lot of time crafting during the month of February but it doesn’t look like I accomplished much. I spent a lot of time on my active cross stitch project but it’s only about half done.
Then there was the Frozen shawl. Wow that took a lot of tedious knitting time. I also knit six dishcloths and two hats. I started a fourth scrap blanket in a heavier weight of yarn. I restarted the sweater that I’ve been knitting my daughter for Christmas with a new pattern. I started the Oslo hat and some mini socks for Christmas decorations. Last but not least I started another shawl!
- Finish my cross Cross Stitch – started 2017
- Finish Flax Light – started 2/10/2019 (daughter’s Christmas gift)
- Finish my Hygge shawl – started 2/27/2019
- Knit 4 Granny’s Favorite Dishcloths (craft sale)
- Knit 2 All for One, One for All Hats (donations)
- Knit 4 Christmas Decorations (craft sale)
- Knit 2 Star Fish dishcloths (Christmas gifts)
- Start By The Ocean
- Start Vneck Boxy