A while back I posted about my favorite Norwegian knitting designers knitting podcast. Now she has started a vlog to share her other adventures. If you are interested in learning about Norway please check her channel out. She plans to share several things: Things to do and places to see. Weird Norwegian expressions and fun fact Friday’s.
- Finish my cross Cross Stitch – started 2017
- Finish Flax Light – started 2/10/2019 (daughter’s Christmas gift)
- Finish my Hygge shawl – started 2/27/2019 ✔️
- Knit 4 Granny’s Favorite Dishcloths (craft sale)
- Knit 2 All for One, One for All Hats (donations)
- Knit 4 Christmas Decorations (craft sale)
- Knit 2 Star Fish dishcloths (Christmas gifts)
- Start By The Ocean
- Start Vneck Boxy
Project details can be found on Ravelry or in the screenshots below
March wasn’t as productive as I had hoped it would be. I spent the month knitting on this shawl and a sweater. Hopefully next month will show some more progress on my goals.
I love how thick this shawl turned out. It’s going to be warm and cozy. I’d like to knit it again with just the textured pattern.
The sweater that I’m knitting my daughter is coming along beautifully but slowly. I’m almost done with the body!
I’m knitting it to go a long with the hat that I made her earlier. The hat is knit with the speckled yarn only. I am alternating the speckled yarn with the grey tonal yarn on the sweater. I’m planning that bright pink yarn for cuffs on the sleeves.