- Finish my Frozen Shawl – started 8/19/2018 ✔️
- Finish my cross Cross Stitch – started 2017
Knit 1/2 of my Sock Arms Sweater – started 8/17/2018 Start Flax Light With the Same Yarn – started 2/10/2019 (daughter’s Christmas gift) ✔️
- Knit 4 Granny’s Favorite Dishcloths (craft sale) ✔️
- Knit 6 Mini Sock Ornaments (craft sale)
- Knit 2 All for One, One for All Hats (donations) ✔️
- Knit 2 Waves On The Beach Dishcloths (Christmas Gifts) ✔️
- Start the By The Ocean Socks
Project details can be found on Ravelry or in the screenshots below
Hey all! it has been one busy month. I rung in the new year with a sinus and respiratory infection that hung on for a while.
I managed to keep a slow and steady pace while working on my goal list for the month. I knit 8 dishcloths, 3 hats, 2 Christmas ornaments, 1 shawl, and 1 pair of socks.
I also worked on a 3rd Christmas ornament, 2 different scrap blankets, my frozen shawl, and a cross stitch. I ripped apart 3 blankets that I had no interest in finishing to simplify my to do list.
Life with our new puppy Lily has been interesting! She doesn’t sleep a lot during the day but goes to bed at 8:30. She gets up to go potty outside around midnight and then she’s up and at it demanding breakfast at 6:00 AM. Lily is sweet and affectionate but also rambunctious and naughty. She’s a good guard dog that hears everything! The cats are not overly impressed by her presence in their lives mostly because she is very aggressive in her attempts to play with them. She just wants to slobber them and they aren’t the least bit interested!
Stay safe and warm!
1.Finish my Smock It Shawl – started 8/25/2018 ✔️
2.Finish my Easy Balaclava – started 12/27/2018 ✔️
3.Finish my Blueberry Waffle Socks – started 1/4/2018 ✔️
4.Finish my Frozen Shawl – started 8/19/2018 – I worked on it
5. Knit 4 Granny’s Favorite Dishcloths ✔️
6. Knit 2 Emma Dishcloths ✔️
7. Knit 2 All for One, One for All Hats ✔️
Knit a pair of Crazy Socks (I decided to work on WIP’s instead)
9. Knit 4 Elf Ornaments (I knit two ornaments but only one elf)
Project details can be found on Ravelry
All pattern and yarn information can be found here.
June – I was on hat burn out! I’m working on finishing up some projects that have been sitting around for too long. Donation hats will be hitting the needles soon. I’m already picking out yarn and pattern combinations