In past years I have made huge project goal lists. I’ve had years where I have been successful and years where I have been overwhelmed and unsuccessful.
This year I am changing my motives. I plan to knit a donation hat in lieu of a gift for each person in my Christmas/Birthday list. I also plan to gift them a dishcloth with a pretty note telling them what I did instead of a more complicated gift. I really want to finish up my lingering projects and use up my scrap bins.
I have also changed my craft sale plans. It seems that Christmas items, dishcloths, and hats are my biggest sellers. This year I plan to make a couple of cabled hats, several dishcloths, and lots of Christmas ornaments.
I have joined the Ravelry Project Challenge again the this year with a goal of completing one project a week!
My 2019 Craft Goals
1. 15 Dishcloths (Christmas gifts completed by October 31st)
2. 15 Donation hats OPERATION GRATITUDE (completed by October 31st)
3. Finish 5 Yarn WIPS (not including blankets)
4. Finish 9 Cross Stitch WIPS
5. Knit myself at least one sweater
6. Knit at least 13 Norwegian patterns or patterns by Norwegian designers
7. BONUS –
52 44 Christmas Ornaments (completed by October 31st)
8. BONUS –
52 44 Grandma’s Favorite Dishcloths (completed by October 31st)